Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wednesday, May 8/2013

Once again, I am up early.  It was chilly last night when John and I got back to the bus so John turned on our propane heater and actually left it on low all night.  It was warm in the bus this morning but I swear I can see frost on the grass.   I hope it is just my eyes playing tricks on me as I do not believe it was "that" chilly last night.
I have nothing planned for today.  It is time to tidy up the bus and get things looking pretty once again.  With all the dust that was blowing around yesterday, dusting is definitely on the agenda!!
Tonight I think we are heading over to Dundurn to enjoy some of the best Chinese food in the province.  Kimmy said she was going to drive out and come with us so that should be fun.
I threw in a load of laundry today and basically wiled away the day.  I read a lot, cleaned up the bus a bit then we waited for Gloria and Bernie to arrive back at the farm so that we could sit and enjoy a beer before going for supper.
Kimmy arrived and we soon headed to Dundurn.  The food was delicious and we all pigged out!!
It was over to the Dundurn Bar for an after dinner drink and then we headed back to the farm where John and Bernie caught the last of the hockey game.
It was yet another.......good day.
Tomorrow, I am headed back into Saskatoon to get my eyes checked and order new glasses and to stop and see Jan and her family.  Woo Hoo!!  Should be another good day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment