Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Saturday, May 4/2013

The sun is shining this morning and it looks like it is going to be an awesome day.  There are no clouds in the sky so the sun can shine, shine, shine!!
Hogan has been outside already this morning checking out all the different sights and sounds and at one point I saw him chasing a bird across the yard.  I think he is happy to be running on the grass and not the stones and prickles of Arizona!!
Today is a quiet day.  It will be spent doing nothing in particular although I have to do a bit of laundry. Bernie is outside tinkering on his race car, John is watching TV and we are all waiting for Jace and Kimmy to come with their quads so that all three of them can be loaded onto the trailer for tomorrow's ride in Nesbit Forest.
The kids arrived and before the quads were loaded, Bernie, Jace and John went for a little scoot over to the neighbours then played around in the field and the many water puddles.  Boys and their toys!!!
Kimmy and I sat around chatting and once the guys returned home, the quads were loaded and we sat around watching  bit s of the hockey playoffs.
Since we were all getting a little hungry, I went and got the fixings for grilled cheese sandwiches and John grilled them on the BBQ.  They tasted awesome.  Added some ham and sliced tomatoes to them and they were "gourmet" grilled cheese!!
Soon after this, the kids went home as they will be here tomorrow morning around 9:00 o'clock to pick John and I up  for our day of quadding.  It should be fun and I can hardly wait!!
It was time for all of us to call it a day.  John and I headed back to the bus where Hogan and I headed to bed and it was lights out in the house for Bernie as well.  We all needed our beauty rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment