Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tuesday, May 21/2013

I awoke six hours later with the most intense headache ever.  Now I knew for sure that I was going to die!!  I managed to get some tylenol and a cup of coffee (maybe I was missing my caffeine) and crawled back to bed.  I sat in bed, with my coffee, in the dark, crying.  Now, that really helps when you have a headache!!  Even Hogan came in and laid down beside me.... he too knew I was dying!  John went outside to start getting things done in the yard as he did not want to witness my demise - it was totally ugly.
Surprisingly, the headache eased and I was able to get out of bed and actually thought that I just may live to see another day.  Woo Hoo!!
Dave came over for a visit and I was able to go outside and be sociable.  I am sure I looked like the walking dead but I was just so happy that my headache was gone, that I didn't care what I looked like.  Dave didn't stay long (I wonder why....was it my hair?).  Oh God, I crack myself up!!
Supper was simple fair.  John was happy with soup and so was I.  Thank Heavens for Campbell's soup.
Needless to say, I was in bed early.  Tomorrow has got to be a better day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment