Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Monday, May 20/2013

I'm alive.  I still feel like crap but I'm alive!!  I think I am the walking dead!!  I can't be though because I have to work tonight so I had better just get into gear.
I had no energy so decided to just rest for the day and save what little energy I had for my first night shift.  I will not let this cold get the best of me.... I will not.
Well, no matter how much I wished it, the cold did indeed get the best of me. It is a good thing that my working buddy had a student for the night as the two of them actually carried me for the shift.  At one point I had such a headache that I actually went and laid down for a while.  Not a good idea as it only made things worse.  I was a wreck by the end of the shift and actually, believe it or not......phoned staffing and asked them to find a replacer for me for my next shift!!  There is no way that I could work another shift the way I felt.
Oh Dear, I think my head will blow off my shoulders before I get home to bed.  I crashed into bed, drugs on board.   Good Night (or good morning) or maybe I should say Goodbye Cruel World!!

No comments:

Post a Comment