Monday, May 20, 2013

Wednesday, May 15/2013

I am headed into the city to do the final shopping before we head up to Leoville.  Some items are too expensive to buy in our small town so I will stock up on some essential before we arrive.
Once I got all my shopping done, I met John's Mom and Georgie for lunch and was able to catch up on all their news.  They survived the ugly winter and they too thought that it would never end.  Now that is has, I am sure the two of them will be galavanting around the country side and I will have a heck of a time keeping track of them!!
I stopped at Jan's after lunch and chatted with her and Erin and the boys again.  It is always entertaining when the boys are around.  Caelan said to me "Look Auntie, I can pee in Mama's pond" and proceeded to do so!!   What on earth is this child being taught?!!
Erin bought herself some new wheels so I had to check it out and ooh and awe in all the appropriate spots and Ronin has named it "Beauty" because of course, it is a beauty!!
Back at the farm, John barbequed for supper and we had left over salads with our meal.   We now can finally say, the salads are pretty much done with!!  They were left over from our Mother's Day BBQ on Saturday.
It was early to bed for me as I am tired from all the running around I did in the city and John is still battling this ugly cough.  At least it is loose and he is able to get rid of much of the nastiness coming from his lungs.
Tomorrow is another busy day in the city starting at 8:00 a.m. with another trip to the dentist for a cleaning followed by the yearly necessity of a mammogram then doctor's appt in the after noon.  Man. I am so glad that we are out of here on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment