Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Saturday, May 18/2013

I am headed to work this morning and so looking forward to going.  It has been too long since I have done an honest day's work!!  Actually, I feel I work all the time but this is different.  I am still fighting this lousy cold and really should not be exposing all my little lovies in the home to this but, being the long weekend, finding a replacer would not be easy.  Plus, just how bad would it look if I phoned in sick the first days of my return to work?
I headed off and started my day.  Luckily, someone had left a bunch of Halls cough drops in the nurses station and those things got me through my first shift.  This cold and cough is not getting any better.  I am not sure if the echenecea is even helping or if it is....I must really be sick!!
I managed to make the end of the shift and all but dragged myself home.  I was in bed by 9:00 hoping that tomorrow would be better.
John had unloaded his quad and had taken it over to the car wash as the guys are going on a ride tomorrow.  That should be fun and I wonder how much water and mud are out on the trails. I guess John will find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment