Saturday, May 25, 2013

Wednesday, May 22/2013

I woke early and guess what.....NO HEADACHE!!   Hallelujah!!!   Let the bells ring out and the banners fly....It is too good to be true but I'm here, I'm here!!
Today is going to be an awesome day.  I am still coughing, my throat is sore, and my nose is plugged but I feel so much better!!  YES I DO!!
I didn't have much energy yet though so, spent the day just kind of doing "nothing".  It was awesome.  I have to be getting a list of things to buy as Gale and I are heading into North Battleford to shop on Friday.
I decided to wash my nurses uniform so thought that I would try the machine in the motor home and surprisingly, it worked well.  I just need to remember that it can not handle many clothes at one time.  I then strung a makeshift clothesline between the fence posts and hung the clothes up to dry.  It was so sunny out that they were dry in no time at all.  It was awesome and they smelled so good.
I managed to get a hold of Sheldon (the local garden tiller guy) and he is going to be doing my garden later this afternoon.  Woo Hoo.   I will be able to get the garden planted this week - maybe.
Gale just text me and asked if I was up to planting her garden tomorrow.
John wants to go for a quad ride tomorrow so will have to get her garden planted in the morning.
The grass has grown alot since we arrived on Friday so John decided to jump on the mower and get it cut so that it would be done for the weekend.  When he was finished we simply relaxed in the yard enjoying the rest of the day.
Sheldon arrived to do the garden and once that was done, we headed inside to watch hockey.
All in all, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment