Monday, May 20, 2013

Thursday, May 16/2013

I am up early and off to the city for my 8:00 a.m. appointment with the dentist.  Once that was done, I headed over to the Breast Cancer Screening Program for my yearly mammogram.  With that done, I headed back to the farm.  I am tired and I am thinking that I am not doing well with the dodging of the "cold" bullet.  I soooo do not want to get what John has.  He is still coughing and hacking!!
We both have doctor's appointment this afternoon but I think I need to have a rest first.
We headed back into town for our appointments for 2:15 and not surprising, the times are running late.  It absolutely blows me away that there is so much double booking.  I got in an hour after my scheduled appointment!!  Not too bad I guess.  We were both out of the office by 4:15!!
We then met Bernie and Gloria at Tony Romos for drinks and supper.   We were joined by Gloria's daughters Karen and of course Kimmy to celebrate Karen's birthday.  It was fun although the atmosphere was a bit loud!!  Supper was awesome.  I chose their ribs as I had heard that they were good and I was certainly not disappointed!!
Back at the farm, John watched the final few minutes of the hockey game in the house then we both headed back to the bus.  It will be a big day again tomorrow as we are making the final trek to Leoville.  It will be about a two hour drive and then we can say we are finally HOME!!  That will be awesome.  Settled in for the summer.  No more miles to drive.  I think it is about 1700 miles in total so I am glad that tomorrow, it will be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment