Friday, August 26, 2011

Tuesday, August 23/2011

It was a quiet day today.  I finished cleaning the bus and worked in the garden.  I picked peas then pulled up the vines.  They are done for this year.  I then picked the beans and noted that there is probably another pick to be done before they too get pulled up.  Dave has asked that I save all the garden refuse for him as he hauls in out to the forest and baits the deer with it.  He is hoping to lure a nice big buck to the garden refuse so that he can shoot it in hunting season and fill his freezer.  I hope he gets one before we leave for Arizona as I would enjoy a deer steak or two!!
John had to do some maintenance on the quad today which included an oil change for both the motor and the transmission.  That being done, it was time to relax and enjoy the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment