Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Friday, August 11/2011

It has been another lovely day today. We are getting some hot weather - finally!!  John is busy wheeling a dealing on this new quad. Sounds like it is going to be a two-up Can-Am.  Red in color,  snorkeled and the radiator relocated to the front rack.  Good, now we can go into some really deep water!!  Good thing I kept my chest waders!!
I was busy today looking for a cake pan to bake Shirley's birthday cake in.  She is working today so I went over to Dave to see if she had something suitable and I must say, he has no clue as to what is in their kitchen when it comes to cake pans!!  That is such a "man" thing!!
Hoping Gary might have something better than what I found with Dave, I headed over to his kitchen and once again struck out.  What is the matter with theses men??!!  Eventually, I was forced to enter the storage trailer and search through a few boxes and did find a springform pan that would be serviceable.  Gee, I am tired before I even start!!
We had a campfire tonight and the neighbors joined us.  John told them we were buying a quad and now we are looking forward to getting out on the trails with them.  It should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment