Monday, August 15, 2011

Friday, August 5/2011

I have realized that it actually take me a few days to recover from working a night shift.  I am really dragging my tail again today!!  Oh well, I can rest up today and tomorrow then get ready for a few shifts next week.
The weather seems to be improving but there is still the threat of severe storms.  So far, we have remained relatively unscathed here in town.
John and I have been kicking around the idea of purchasing the property adjacent to us since it was offered to us a week or so ago.  As with anything, there are pros and cons to it.  If we were to get an acreage, that would mean a ton of work and I am not so sure that is the way to go.  At this stage of my life, do I want to take all that an acreage entails or should we just buy this other property?   John could have his shop and we could fashion some sort of a "man cave" (with "cave girl" touches) from the rest of the building.  We could also have some place for storage also.  Hmmmm - think, think, think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment