Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monday, August 29/2011

I had a lousy sleep last night.  My knees were aching so bad I had to get up and rub them with some sort of "snake" oil in the hopes that they would stop aching and I could get back to sleep.  I popped more tylenol (I am sure my liver is really mad at me, not to mention my kidneys!!) but eventually did get a bit of sleep.  Perhaps riding my own quad is not such a good idea anymore.  I will have to think on this some more.  I may have to ride Shirley's quad again just to see if I get the same results although, I am not looking forward to another sleepless night if that is the outcome!!
This morning, I am still a bit sore (used some more "snake" oil) but the constant ache is gone so that is a good thing.
I washed a few loads of clothes and pinned them out on the line for the sun to do its thing.   I thought about doing the grass and I actually thought about cleaning the windows - Yea, that's right - I haven't done that yet either!!
Thankfully, Shirley dropped over for a visit and saved me from doing anything!!  Life is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment