Monday, August 15, 2011

Thursday, August 4/2011

After last night's rain and hail storm, I was anxious to see how the trail riders did.  Since it would be rude to wake them up this early, I headed to bed to catch a few zzzzz's!!
When I finally did hear all the gory details of the ride, I found out that the Sami is once again in need of repairs.  (Remember that ugly noise that has been coming from "somewhere" - appears to have been from the rear axle etc - sounds expensive!!)
Casey had to head back to the city today as tomorrow is a work day for him.  He is starting that Friday, Saturday, Sunday shift now.
With him and Roxy headed down the road, it is once again very quiet around the bus.
We spent a quiet evening as I am usually not very energetic after working a night shift.   

No comments:

Post a Comment