Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday, August 18/2011

beverage!

Dave coming though !





Snowmobile shelter


Heading home
Today I headed off to work and John, Dave and Gary hit the trails to "break in" our new quad.  It needs 10 hours on the engine to properly break it in.
With my 12 hour day finally over, I headed home only to find the bus door locked and no one in sight except Hogan who was looking down at me from the dash.  It is a good thing that Gary has a very loud laugh because just as I was wondering "what the heck am I going to do now", I heard him laugh and knew the boys were across the street swapping trail stories!!
Our quad has been officially broken in and we are good to go for Saturday.  I am actually looking forward to it and hope that my tail bone can handle to trail.
One bit of bad news came off the trails today.  Apparently Gary took a CV joint out of the front end of his quad so now he is out of luck for Saturday's ride.  He is in dire need of repairs.  First his truck and now his quad. Bad Luck seems to follow Gary.
Because I have to work again tomorrow, I head to bed early as the alarm clock shows no mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment