Friday, August 26, 2011

Monday, August 22/2011

Well, I survived the night and that is a good thing.  I am now revived and ready to go again.
It is time to clean the bus again.  I swear to God someone comes in here while I am not looking and creates a horrible mess.  I did a couple loads of wash in the bus washer before it decided it didn't want to spin them out,   so took what was left over to the laundromat to finish it off.
Our spot by the river

Nice weeds!


Marie and Garry

Marie next time take the price tag off!!
I love the smell of my uniforms when they have had the opportunity to hang out on the line to dry.
Back from the laundromat and Dave comes over to ask if we want to go fishing for a while.  Hell Yea!!
We quickly got ready and headed down to the river hoping to catch some perch for supper.
We started in one place and moved to a second place and caught nothing but weeds.  It is a good thing we brought a few refreshments with us as the second spot was so peaceful and quiet.  It provided enough shade for all of us to sit and enjoy life.
Back home, we started a campfire and eventually John cooked supper - steak and potatoes.  Mmmmm.....
What an awesome way to finish off a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment