Sunday, August 28, 2011

Friday, August 26/2011

I awoke early this morning and it is a bit cool in the bus.  That is a good thing because once I get those beets boiling, the temperature in here will definitely go up.  I want to do some for both Gary and my sister today and am hoping to have most of it done before John get up.
Gary was up early so,  I went over there to get a few jars from him.  He was in Saskatoon yesterday to pick up quad parts and is now busy putting his quad back together.
Well the beets are done and the mess has been cleaned up so now I can relax and enjoy the rest of the day.  I have enough beet juice left over for another couple of jars so I will see how energetic I feel tomorrow morning.  It would be nice to use up what is left and then not have to think about beets again this year - unless it involves the eating of them!!
Gary came over for a visit today.  He has been busy fixing the front end of his quad.  When he finally got it put together and took it for a test run,  he realized that it had issues with the clutch so now has that apart and is cleaning it up hoping that a little cleaning is all it needs.  Hunting season is just around the corner so he is wanting to get everything in good working order before he  is out in the forest all alone.  With Gary's luck, he could easily find himself with a dead deer and a dead quad!!  Hope he carries extra bullets - just in case!!
We watched the football game tonight then had supper. We spent the rest of the evening just chillin -  me watching TV and reading and John watching TV and being on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment