Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday, June 5/2012

It is rather dreary out this morning and it sure looks like it is going to rain.  If fact, it is trying real hard to do just that.  I can hear little sprinkles on the awning!!  Hopefully the weather straightens out by the time the weekend rolls around.  I am not sure if Casey is headed here for the weekend.  I guess that all depends on whether or not his quad is fixed.  Perhaps being without it for a few weekends just might make him a better rider.  Maybe he will actually think about what he is doing before he just dives in and gets rammy!!  Hmmm - not sure about that one!!
I am headed to work tomorrow, I have three shifts coming up so I must get three uniforms ironed and ready to go today.  I hate ironing them in the morning before I go - it is time consuming and I could spend that time reading and drinking my morning coffee, rather than ironing!!
I surprised myself and actually ironed all my uniforms so now I am ready for several days "at the office"!!
We really did not do anything to write about today.  We spent it quietly, saving our energy for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment