Sunday, June 3, 2012

Friday, June 1/2012

It looks like it is going to be another wonderfully warm day today.  I get ready for work and head over for  my first 12 hour shift in two weeks.  I am slowly getting back into gear.
The day is busy, and I finally get back to the bus around 8:30p.m.  I am not "on call" tonight and that is a blessing because I really am quite tired.
John mentioned that Gary was over for a visit and asked us to go on a quad ride tomorrow.   Arlene wants to go so they were hoping we could join them.   Of course we are always up for a ride and if Gary can get his quad repaired, we will head out to the trails for a while.
It is nice to come home after a long but satisfying day and just sit and relax - watch a little TV and head to bed.   Oh, it feels so good to just lay down!!  I need my rest tonight for sure if I am to get the garden planted and go for a quad ride tomorrow.  NO REST FOR THE WICKED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment