Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Monday, June 18/2012

I hear movement outside the bus this morning so Jace and Kimmy must be getting ready to leave.  They were planning on leaving earlier than this but I guess they slept in.  Oh well, it is 6:30 and time for me to get up anyway.  They are off and down the road by 7:00 a.m. and Jimmy is gone by 7:30.  There now is only Kellen left to leave and he does not have to work until later this afternoon so he still has a few hours of beauty sleep to get.
By 10:30, Kellen too is gone and the yard is now quiet - like a cemetery!!  Gee I miss my boys already!! Incredibly, with four dogs, 2 campers, 3 quad trailers and 5 trucks in the yard this past weekend, the empty yard is pretty darn clean.  The boys have picked up whatever needed to be picked up and have left the yard the way they found it.  They are such good boys!!!!
The only real mess I see is the one left by John and I when we got out of our muddy rain suits.  They are still lying beside the table so I will have to deal with that a little later.  For now, I am going to sit and have a coffee and just relax.  I just may even leave things until tomorrow!!
As it turned out, I had a nap this afternoon - went to lay down at 2 and never got up until 5:30....WHAT!!!  Holy Smokes, what a wasted day!!  Oh well, I guess I needed it.
Once I got supper ready, we spent a quiet evening in front of the TV and I was back in bed by 9:00p.m.   Perhaps I will have more energy tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment