Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Monday, June 11/2012

Finally back from work and in my bed.  I am so tired this morning.  I am going to sleep like the dead.
I awake at 2:30 with a miserable head ache and am totally feeling sorry for myself.  I have gone from feeling like a truck has hit me to feeling like a freight train has hit me!!   I had better get into gear and get moving.
With some tylenol on board, I head out to look at the garden.  It has finally quit raining and the sun is actually shining!!
The garden has certainly blossomed with all this rain and today's heat.  There will be plenty of weeds needing to be plucked over the next few days so I had better wrap my mind around that little job!!
Shirley started some green onions this spring and they are needing to be planted in the garden so I get busy and do that.  I then plant some onion bulbs in between hers and now have at least 200 onions planted.  Although that sound like a lot, I am sharing the garden with Shirley and with Gary this year.  Gary has parked several trailers and his boat in the space where he planted his garden last year so now has no room for vegetables!!  Go figure!!  Sharing is a good thing although neither one of them are great in the weeding department!!
I have got to work for three hours tonight as one of the girls wanted to watch her daughter's ball game so asked me to take the first three hours of her shift.  Since I told the girls that I would certainly work some of their hours, I guess I had better do what I said.  Three hours, I can manage -  it is the 12 hours that is the ugly one!!
Once back at the bus, it is back to bed for me as I am sorely missing out on my beauty rest.  It is Father's Day Weekend coming up in four days and I have a whole mess of company coming.  That's right - No rest for the wicked!!
So much to do and so little time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment