Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Friday, June 8/2012

I am working night shift tonight so that gives me plenty of time to get all my jobs done before I have to leave.
I must head over to the laundromat and do a load of laundry, then stop by the store for a few essentials - like steak and beer, get the beds ready for Casey and Dylan and water the garden.  I won't cut the grass as I am hoping Casey will do that while he is here.
I do indeed get all my jobs done and before the boys arrive, I am showered and ready for work.  Arlene and Gary are sitting in their back yard - Gary is swearing over his truck (which is now overheating) and says that he is "about to blow"!!  First the boat, then the quad and now his truck - Oh dear - how much can one guy take.  If Gary didn't have bad luck, he would have no luck at all!!
John and I join them for a few refreshments - well I had vitamin water and it was refreshing!!
Casey and Dylan showed up before I had to leave for the home and it was good to see that they arrived safe and sound.  I always worry when I know the kids are driving up.
Everyone settles in and I head to work.  Not fair but Oh well, I will party with them tomorrow.
Just as I am leaving, Casey and Dylan decide to go for a quick quad ride tonight - more worry!!  Now stop that Marie, they will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment