Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wednesday, May 9/2012

I am up early and getting ready to go visit Jan.  I have not seen my sister or my niece and nephews for six months and am excited to spend the day with them.
I packed the jeep with all the stuff I had for them and threw in a bit of laundry as well.  I might  just as well get most of it done before heading up to Leoville.
I arrived at Jan's and the boys (Ronin and Caelan) were already up stairs with Jan.  Ronin hid in the bedroom when I arrived (he is always a little shy initially) but Caelan was friendly and more interested in the cars I brought back for them - Holly Shiftwell was a winner (who would have thought!!).
Eventually Ronin came out of the bedroom if only to see his new cars!!
Erin came home from work and we sat around and caught up on all the gossip.  It was great and I so enjoyed my day.
I eventually had to leave as it was getting late and I still need to get over to Napa to pick up my brand new $40.00 locking gas cap!!   The traffic was nasty (I forgot how people like to just cut you off) but I eventually made it out of the city and back to the bus.
Kim was sitting in the sunshine with John when I arrived.  She had just come from the dentist and had her upper wisdom teeth pulled so was looking a bit sad.  I had a beer for her hoping to make her feel a bit better!!
Casey and Tori came for a visit and brought Cameron (another of my adopted sons).   Caseman was so excited because he had just bought a quad - a CanAm!!  He is planning on doing a lot of riding this summer.
We wandered over to the house as Gloria was sitting on the back deck enjoying a beer.  We kept her company until Bernie got home then Casey mentioned that I was cooking them supper so out came the fixing for pizza and that is what they ate.
With food in their tummies and some beer to, they headed home.  I have an appointment with Tori in the morning so that she can do my hair.  At least I won't have to worry about that over the summer then.
Once they left, it was time for me to head to bed and get my beauty rest!!   Goodnight!!
Our spot at Bernie and Gloria's


No comments:

Post a Comment