Friday, May 18, 2012

Tuesday, May 15/2012

My first day back to work today and it was awesome.  I was up early and raring to go.  It will be good to get back into the "swing of things".
Well, I am back and it was indeed good to get back to work.  There have been several changes in the residents - some passed over the winter which, considering the age group that I work with is not surprising.  It was great to see the staff again and all welcomed me back.  What a nice bunch of people.  I truly am blessed.
While, I was at work today, John and Dave had to muck around with one of the jeeps (J-10).  It was stored in the shop for the winter but needs repairs so, the two of them did what needed to be done in order for it to be towed over to the garage on Wednesday.  Apparently it took them all day!!
When I got home, Beef and Charley were visiting.  It was good to see the Bro again.  Charley's voice is changing!!  OMG, who said these kids could grow up?
Beef helped John get the Jeep over to the garage (he steered while John towed) then we all sat around and chatted for a while, catching up on all the gossip!!
It was soon time for me to head to bed (not used to these 12 hour shifts yet).  I am "on call" tonight so I hope the girls at the home have a quiet night.  The phone is on the nightstand....just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment