Friday, May 18, 2012

Wednesday, May 16/2012

It was not a quiet night at the home and I got a call at 2:15 in the morning and ended up having to actually go back to the home at 5:30 a.m. - Oh well, I guess that is why I get the "big bucks"!!  I then quickly returned to the bus, jumped into the shower and got ready for a full days work and was back at the nursing home for 7:00 a.m. - no rest for the wicked!!
Another shift over and done with and life is good.
John was busy again today.  He went into the forest and got some much needed wood for the fireplace.  We just may have company for the weekend and a nice fire in the fireplace would be nice.
It was wonderfully warm all day today and although I did not have the opportunity to enjoy the sunshine, it was nice none the less.  One of the girls at work mentioned that rain was in the forecast and as much as I do not want it to rain, the forest is in great need of it.  It is too dry and forest fires around here are always a worry.
Tomorrow I really must clean the bus (starting to get real messy in here) and do some laundry.  Also, I discovered  tonight that we have a mouse in the top cupboard - what the hell!!!!  So now I will be on a seek and destroy mission!!  Now, where did I stash the mouse trap?

No comments:

Post a Comment