Friday, May 11, 2012

Thursday, May 10/2012

It rained a bit over night and things are looking a bit dreary this morning.  Oh well, it is a good day to get the rest of my shopping done.  We will be heading to Leoville on Saturday so that gives us a day or two to settle back up there before I head back to work.
Sunset on the farm


I have to have one more coffee morning with my sister on Friday and then meet John's Mom and her friend for lunch so I had better get most of my running done today after Tori gets my hair done.
My first stop today was at the Nursery for the herbs and tomato plants that I will be putting into the garden.  Then I headed over to Tori to get my hair done.
Once that was completed, I took my lovely self to the optometrist's office and FINALLY got my glasses straightened and now they sit on my face the way they were intended!!  I can actually see a bit better now that all the fields of vision are where they need to be!!  For some reason, they just could not get things right at the optometrist's office in Wickenburg.
I continued on my journey until finally I was able to return to the bus and just relax.
John borrowed Kim's truck today as he was meeting Casey at my sister's to pick up the fire pit that Casey made while going to Welding School.  We will be taking that to Leoville for the summer then hopefully take it to Wickenburg when we leave in the fall.
John got to the bus about an hour after I got there and we spent a quiet evening watching TV.
Tomorrow I will go for a final coffee date at my sister's then meet John's Mom for lunch and Saturday, we get to head up to Leoville and reach HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment