Friday, May 4, 2012

Thursday, May 3/2012

This bunny must be this year's baby - so little

this bunny was a bit bigger

Hogan and I are up early again this morning and it looks like it will be another dreary day today.  The heater is on as it is chilly in the bus this morning and by the looks of the weather at home, the heater will be on several more times before summer actually arrives.
It was another day spent reading my kindle.  The jeep is still in the repair shop and I can only hope that it is fixed tomorrow so that we can get back on the road.  Now THAT would be nice!!
While John was sitting outside, he saw two bunny rabbits hopping around minding their own business.  They were so cute and one was smaller than the other so I don't know if this was parent and baby or an older sibling (Gee, I think I have been sitting here too long!!)  I remember when we were sitting here in the Fall that I saw a bunny hopping around the parking lot so obviously it survived the winter!!
I made a hamburger stew today and threw a can of Rotel (diced tomatoes and habenaro peppers) into it.  It really added some "zing" to it and I was grabbing for the milk to put out the fire in my mouth!!   I guess I used the "hot" variety - won't be doing that again!!  I could just hear Ray and Kay laughing at me over that one!!  It wasn't quite "blow your face off" hot but it was close!!  See what happens when you stagnate for a few days - I really need to be back on the road and heading towards home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment