Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday, May 8/2012

My dentist appointment is for 9:00 a.m. so I am up early.  The sun is shining and there is not a rain drop in sight!!  Even Hogan is happy to be outside.
I headed into town and stopped at the gas station before heading over to the dentist.  For some reason, the pump was not working properly and my appointment was in 5 minutes so I climbed back in the jeep and arrived at the dentist exactly on time.  I will get gas later!!
The dentist appointment went like a charm and I was out of there in no time.  I headed over to get dogfood then across the street for gas.  OH -  Where the hell is the gas cap????  Perhaps some dumb ass left it at the last fuel stop.  *^#@*&%^
I did go back and find it but unfortunately, someone had run over it and now I was going to have to replace it.  Not so easy, considering the jeep is a 1980 - OH - why can't anything be easy?
I quickly did my shopping until the freezing started coming out of my face then headed back to the farm.  Once there, I phoned Napa Auto Parts for a new gas cap (now on order) then headed to bed.  Already I am tired and just generally pissed off.....
The rest of the day was spent just relaxing and watching TV.  There is another hockey game on tonight so that will take up most of the evening.  Then I can go back to bed, wake up tomorrow and go visit my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment