Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thursday, May 24/2012

The sun is shining today although it does remain windy.  I guess now the wind will help dry up the land and in a few days the farmers will be back in action.
Beef text me yesterday and asked me if I would like to go to Battleford with him and his Mom.  Of course I jumped at the chance to go shopping in Battleford.  Walmart, Canadian Tire, Peavy Mart, Dollarama, and several grocery stores were calling me!!
They picked me up at 8:30 and off we went.  We got back around 4:00 and found John in the "Mancave" busy ripping down paneling.  Glen, the electrician had stopped by a few days ago and needed some stuff removed before he could put in the service.
We were back in time for happy hour and soon Dave, Shirley and Gary were over sitting around the campfire.  It was a good evening and I think everyone was happy to be outside and out of their houses.  Two days in lock down is two days too long.
John broke precedent and we had baked potatoes and steak tonight.  Gee, is it Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment