Friday, May 18, 2012

Monday, May 14/2012

It is windy like crazy this morning.  There is dust flying everywhere - What is with that?  The sun is shining but the wind certainly negates any idea of an "nice" day!!  Oh well, perhaps it will stop blowing later on.  I still need to cut the grass!!
Fire pit cleaned up and painted

Lets try it out


Sun shinning off the church steeple


I also should take our muddy clothes over to the laundromat later today and I must get my nursing uniforms ready for work tomorrow and Wednesday.  I always seem to have so much to do and so little time to do it!!
I got the grass cut and now the yard looks like someone loves it!!    While I was doing that, John was busy setting up the area where the fireplace will sit.  We got the fireplace out of the trailer (thank heavens for the wheeler as that sucker is heavy) and I painted it with some high temperature spray paint.  John then welded the few spots that needed to be re-done and finally, it was ready for the first fire of the season.  Yeah!!   It was awesome and despite the wind, we sat around it until it was time to go in and eat supper.  John had cooked potatoes and pork chops on the BBQ and they were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment