Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tuesday, May 1/2012

It is dreary and a bit overcast today although it is not chilly so that is just fine.  The birds are busy chirping away this morning - particularly that noisy magpie!!  Hogan is busy growling at the little fluffy tailed red squirrels and so wants to go and chase them.  Unfortunately, there are people out and about this morning as well so he is not allowed to be off leash.
Our spot for a few days

We stopped at the local Walmart today to do some final bits of shopping then headed over to the fix-it shop with the jeep.  They are hoping to get it in today and at least start on the repairs while waiting for parts.  I will just sit here and WAIT!!  It is a good thing I have my new Kindle as I will immerse myself in stories for the next few days........

No comments:

Post a Comment