Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wednesday, May 23/2012

It continued to rain all night - a nice steady rain.  One that gently soaks into the ground providing some much needed moisture to the land.  It is still raining now as I sit here updating this blog.  The sky remains heavy and for once I think the weatherman just may have his forecast right.
It is truly a good day to stay home and bake bread or bake apple pies.  There is something about a rainy day that calls for wonderful aromas floating out of the kitchen.
My one job for today is to remember to put the garbage out so that it can be picked up in the morning.  I was working last week and forgot to do it so I now have a very full can that is screaming to be emptied.  It It continued to be rainy and lousy out all day.  It was another good day to be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment