Friday, April 9, 2010

Thursday, April 8/2010





Hogan and I are up early again today and the birds are singing like crazy. The sun is shining and the day is looking good. It is already warm enough to leave the bus door open and it looks like I am going to have to suntan AGAIN today!! I really hope the weather warms up back home because all this suntanning is getting on my nerves!!
Headed into town for a few groceries - I want to make those stuffed peppers that I had at the Easter picnic in the park. Once the groceries were put away John and I headed back into town on the motorcycle for a few beverages then made it back to the bus in time to see Survivor. I cooked the homemade sausage that Lee had given us earlier this week and it was Awesome. I should have whined louder and maybe he would have given me two packages. I am sure it would taste great done on the BBQ. Oh well, I'll remember that for next year!!
As I was heading into town the vultures were circling (I think John was in the bus!!) so I had to stop and take some pics and when I came home, I saw a small lizard that I managed to catch on film before it scurried away. Man, are they quick - blink and they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment