Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sunday, April 25/2010



What a relief it is to just spend the day not driving. We can just sit and relax. We are home!!
It is cold here though (it snowed last night) and I am currently heading to Walmart to purchase a couple of small electric heaters to keep the chill out of the bus. Remember me saying this is not a cold weather bus?
Heaters in hand, I head back to the bus and wouldn't you know --- one heater is defective so had to return it and finally made it back to the bus before dark!!! Well maybe not that late!! Both work well except we tend to blow Larry's breaker in the house so I guess one will have to do.
The weather is supposed to improve as the week goes on so that is good.
Casey dropped by for a visit and we had a good chat. Sounds like he is ready to stop fooling around and actually get a decent job and start engaging in life. Man, raising kids can certainly give you grey hair!! Thank God for Miss Clairol!!!
I drove Casey home and then snuggled into bed all the while thinking "I'm home"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment