Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday, April 1/2010





Well after my adventures from yesterday, I'm sure you will understand my desire to stay in the motorhome. As far as I know, rattlesnakes prefer the open spaces and the motorhome isn't one of them. I don't know if this is true, but, I prefer to believe that it is!!! I worry about the darn dog though, with the way he runs around like an idiot, he could very easily find one of these most unfriendly creatures and take a bite before he even knows what has happened to him. I really should have taken him to snake school - isn't hindsight a wonderful thing? Something to think about for next year.
John decided that today is the day to fix the "Billy's" driver's door. It really is getting to be a problem and I fear that one of these days I will be in the Safeway parking lot, go to open the door and have it fall on the ground!! That would not be good!!! I grabbed some pics of the operation while John was welding, brushing and pounding - it's a guy thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment