Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday, April 9/2010

Oh my God - there is nothing but sunshine out there again!!! John and I are so spoiled now that it will probably take us till July to "warm up" once we get back home. I will really have to invest in more bunny hugs!! Hogan will need a doggie jacket because he is forever lying in the sun. Occasionally I see him in the shade but he is truly a warm weather dog!!!
We heard from Lorne and Marilyn (BC friends from Fernie) earlier this week and they had just experienced a bit of a snow storm. I invited them to come on back down and have a beer with John and I as it was 75 degrees that day and not a snow flake in sight. How mean is that?? I really don't miss the snow or the cold.
Today is "all you can eat" fish and chips so will once again be heading into town to eat supper and finish off the evening at the Rancher listening to Karaoke. I think I am gong to miss that when we leave here. Sunday is the Cuss Jar BBQ at the Rancher and I think I will make some tarts to take for dessert. Dena says there are usually about 30 - 50 people that attend so that is do-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment