Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday, April 15/2010

Laundry day today so I didn't head into Phoenix today to visit. It will be nice to just do something as mundane as laundry after the last few days. I will save visiting for Friday. It is so hot today that I avoided the outside for most of the day.
When I finished the laundry, I took a ride to the crash site. John says that he had his keys in the pouch of the bike so I thought I would go take a look and see if I could find them. I didn't find the keys but, I did find two gas receipts and a pen, all of which were in the pouch. There were still several small broken pieces of the bike laying at the site. It was kind of surreal to see them.
I headed home after this and stayed inside. I asked Jace to fly down tomorrow and he made the necessary arrangements and will meet me at the hospital. I won't tell John he is coming and I hope it will be a nice surprise when he arrives. I think this just may bring the reality of his injuries a little closer to home. John is not one to ask for help very often but, he needs help now - like it or not.
We are down to the final 10 days before we must hit the Canadian border so I hope I find out what the plans are with John and his transfer home. Is he going via Air Ambulance or is he going home in the motorhome?? Someone needs to make a decision. I think I'm getting another headache!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment