Monday, April 5, 2010

Friday, April 2/2010

Once again we had to suntan!!!! John looks like he is even browner than I am. Guess I need to catch a few extra rays - can't have him looking better than me!!
I headed into town for a few groceries - we have that Park Picnic to go to on Sunday so I needed a few items as everyone is to take a dish for the community and the meat is provided. I'm going to take a big potato salad and I promised the girls I would make the seven layered seafood salad as well. No one here had tried that before so they told me to bring that too - except that would stay at our table - they weren't about to share it with the community!!
"All you can eat" fish and chips tonight so guess where we are headed? These late nights are getting to be a habit!! Karaoke night followed and some cowboy asked me to dance and when we got to the dance floor he told me I had big boobs and asked me if they were real!!!!! I said " all mine, bought and paid for and they had been around the block a few times"!! How rude!!! John got a chuckle out of it though. I was glad to get back to the bus that night!!!
This short video is a fellow by the name of Lee. We met Lee several months ago and occasionally met him at the local watering holes. Tonight he was telling us all about the sausage he had made so of course I had to score a bag from him. Once he found out I was a good Ukranian girl, he was more than happy to share. John says he looks alot like Mike Ditka and incredibly Lee said he "gets that alot". Lee, another of the nice people we have been blessed to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment