Monday, April 5, 2010

Saturday, April 3/2010

Suntanning seems to be the call for today. John is looking a bit browner than I am so I really can't have any of that nonsense!!
Neither John nor I feel like going into town tonight so have decided that John should BBQ steak and baked potatoes. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I think Hogan would appreciate us staying home as well.
With the annual park picnic tomorrow, everyone is expected to bring a dish for the picnic, so I decided to take a potato salad. I also mentioned to the girls that I have an awesome recipe for a layered shrimp dip and would bring that for only "us" to snack on as well. I headed into town to do a bit of shopping for the ingredients then, got back to the bus and started with the making. Sure glad we decided to stay home tonight - I'm tired!!!
The campfire was great and the food was better!! To bed early so that we can enjoy tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment