Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday, April 23/2010


















Hogan and I are once again up early - John slept poorly again last night so I filled him full of drugs in the hopes that he will sleep for a few hours before we get back to driving. Jace of course is still asleep. Since I had checked the email and facebook, I decided to upload the remaining pictures to the blog and ended up posting them on the wrong date (me bad!!). Oh well, at least they are posted. Once the guys were up it didn't take long before we were on our way - homeward bound. Today we had the pleasure of driving in the sunshine. We have finally left the rain behind. Travelled from Butte, Montana to Truner, Montana with a much needed stop at Walmart. We are about 20 miles from the Canadian border. Tomorrow we will be home in Saskatoon!!! Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment