Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday, April 18/2010






Awake early - not a surprise since this seems to be the norm. John slept fairly well I think, I did get him a couple of painkillers around midnight then never heard another thing from him. So, I hope he had a decent night. Jace slept on the air mattress on the kitchen floor and I think he slept good as well. The dog slept in his chair and not with Jace for whatever reason. I guess he too is used to his own bed.
The sun is shining and I think it is probably 70 degrees already. It is supposed to reach 91 degrees today so I am thrilled that Jace gets to experience some nice weather while here saving our butts. The motorhome door is open and I can feel the heat outside. NICE. Jace for sure, will be able to get his flip flop tan on his feet today. Better get out the sun screen too.
Busy day today getting everything back where it belongs and tied down for the trip home. John managed to get outside and parked in a lawnchair and from there directed Jace as to where everything goes. Mike stopped by to check on John and Truman stopped by to turn the trailer around and get it ready to hook up to the motorhome. John was outside for at least 6 hours today and although I asked him several times if he wanted to lie down, he refused. When he finally did decide to lie down, he was asleep within five minutes.
PS: Jace has a sun burn - He didn't need any suntan lotion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment