Sunday, April 11, 2010

Saturday, April 10/2010

Went into town this morning to get the ingredients I needed for the tarts for the BBQ tomorrow and to my utter surprise, there were no frozen tart shells!! What is this world coming to? I guess I have to change my plans. I will make popcorn cake instead - that ought to go over just as well. Home I come with the ingredients and time to clean the bus a bit - do a little dusting, wipe the dog hair off the floors and clean the dog marks off the windows. Darn dog anyway - always work to do associated with him.
One of the locals we met (Mike) came for a visit and it was nice sitting and chatting with him. He liked the layout of the bus and wonders if he should try the RV lifestyle for a while. He recently lost his wife to cancer and is still reeling from this so is at loose ends as to what to do next.
After Mike left, I started on the popcorn cakes and John decided to meet "the boys" and take in Karaoke night while "the little woman" stayed home to bake. Off he went on the motorcycle and I started "popping corn". John was late and in fact never did make it home........

No comments:

Post a Comment