Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monday April 26/2010

Today was spent scurrying around dealing with income tax, picking up 6 months worth of mail, having coffee with Jan and getting ready to receive guests again tonight. Arnie and Shelly are coming over and it will be wonderful to see them again. I took a load of laundry over to Jan's and while I was having coffee, washed and dried the load and chatted with her and Erin and those two wonderful little nephews of mine (not that they were chatting much anyway!!). Ron decided to come over to the bus and see John so that worked out real well - he wasn't alone for very long while I was out.
Arnie and Shelly arrived with Miss Morgan in tow and it was a nice surprise to see her too. She is just now starting to feel better after her bout with strep throat. Nasty Stuff!! We made plans for getting us up to Leoville so that we can truly settle in for the summer and it makes me sad to hear John say that he will have to stay at the yard while we head out into the trails this summer.
Oh well, I guess if he concentrates on healing his leg this summer then he can be ready to go by next summer. Life sucks sometimes.
Shelly and I discussed the garden and agreed that we would go ahead with it as I will be there to tend it and it would give me something to occupy my time with. I am excited about that - I love mucking in the garden!! We will have wonderful fresh vegetables for the season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment