Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Monday, February 27/2012

It was windy all night and this morning, it  remains the same.  There are several little solar lights off the tree lying on the ground so I will have to go deal with those soon.  This wind, which is kicking up all sorts of dust is rocking the bus!!  It reminds me of the blizzard type wind except this is sand and dirt that it is blowing around and not snow.
I need to go into town sometime today as we are in need of a few groceries and being Monday, I will stop at Alco and pick up that 4 in 1 bakeware that Erin wants and hopefully I will get the senior's discount today.  It often depends on the cashier and whether or not she thinks you look old enough to qualify.  I will go in there today looking "old"!!
Ha - seniors discount on the bill and I chuckled all the way to the jeep!!  I love this town, even if they think I am older than I actually am!!
It was quite windy driving into town and it was still windy driving back to the bus.  Once I got there, I noticed that there was only one chair still standing upright.  When I asked John about it, he said that there had been one hell of a wind go through camp throwing stuff all over.  It must have been a good one cause I am sure that is what it would take to topple those big zero gravity lounge chairs over.
I bought the makings for pizza buns and got that started while John played Jace another game of Zynga.  When I was done, we played a game of yahtzee then it was time for the news, eat supper and watch The Voice on TV.  I know,  we live such as exciting life!!
Eventually, I took my book to bed and the wind continued to blow and rock me to sleep!!  I guess John did a good job at securing those solar panels as they road out the wind without any problems - Now THAT is a very good thing!!
The rain started about midnight and continued intermittently throughout the night.  Gee I wonder what tomorrow's weather will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment