Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Monday, February 20/2012

Once again, I am up early - before the sun has risen and it is chilly in the bus so decided to lay in bed until the sun was shining through the big windows.  I eventually got up around 8 to the chirping birds and cooing doves.
I got the coffee on then caught up on this blog and checked in with the kids on Facebook.  It was then time to finally drink that coffee and settle down to my book.  Life is good!!
Ray said something yesterday about maybe a quad ride today, so will wait for his text.  Ray's brother is heading home (he stays down here for winter) and this will be his last ride.
As it turned out, it was another quiet, stay at home day and that is a good thing.  The recent hustle and bustle of the last few days can certainly take a toll on what is normally a rather sedentary lifestyle!!
I enjoyed the sunshine while reading my book then Keith came down for a bit of a visit and it was nice chatting with him and catching up on his and Charlotte's gossip.
Once again, I got my arse kicked in yahtzee (no surprise there) then cooked supper, watched some TV then headed to bed for some much needed beauty rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment