Saturday, February 11, 2012

Friday, February 10/2012

Hogan and I are up early again today,  Being the Designated Driver is not such a bad thing as I am up early and feeling good!!  I wonder how the rest of the troops are feeling today as there were several of them who were feeling no pain yesterday!!
It is sunny out this morning and the birds are singing like crazy.  There is a bit of a breeze so I don't think it will be as warm as yesterday but hey, it is -23C at home this morning so I shalt not complain!!
We have not seen Trueman for a while so I think that John and I will maybe take the jeep out to the mine to have a visit with him.  He was planning on moving an old motorhome he had out there at the site and I did see it go by a few days ago being towed behind his big water truck.  He is a busy man, always has something to do but, is never too busy to sit and chat and maybe have a beer on occasion.
I took a quick trip into Wickenburg today to pick up a few things then when I got back, it was time for a refreshment and a sit down to enjoy the scenery and watch the birds.
Charlotte and Keith returned from their trip to Glendale with their new blue water barrel and said they would perhaps join us around the fire tonight after they have their supper.
With the fire blazing and keeping the evening chill away, the four of us sat around discussing the days events and enjoying the evening.
John cooked our supper which was awesome then it was time for me to get to bed.  We have a quad ride planned with Ray and Kay tomorrow and are supposed to be meeting them on Wickenburg Mountain at 11:30 so I must get my beauty rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment