Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Monday, February 13/2012

Party in the shop

Ray and Kay with John

The Javelina showed up

My birthday cookie and shot


Wow! That was nasty




Getting down!

Beer, pizza and good friends!

It is John's Birthday today so I must start today's blog with Happy Birthday wishes to him.  Time sure flies when you are having fun!!
It is chilly out this morning.   The darn wind is still blowing and the sun is behind the clouds.  It sure looks like the weather man was right in predicting lower temperatures.  It is supposed to get close to freezing at night for a few days before it finally gets back into the 70s by the weekend.  Oh well, I still won't complain as the temperatures back home remains MUCH colder than this!!
Today I must scoot into town to do a load of laundry and get some running around done.  Since the weather is so lousy, there really isn't much else to be done.  Might be a good time to start cleaning the bus - cupboards and all and start getting things in order for the trip home.  I always like to clean up and organize before heading back to Canada.   It really is quite amazing how much crap is stuffed into the closets and cupboards while we are down here for 6 months. Not all that stuff needs to be hauled home - hence - the cleaning!!  According to the weather man,  I will have all week to "tidy" up!!
back from town then time to clean up.  John and I are headed back into town for some birthday celebration and I am not sure what is on tonight's agenda so we will have to play this by ear.    We hooked up with Ray and Kay and sat in their garage enjoying the evening.  Kay and I went to pick up pizza because the munchies had come calling and Ray presented John with a cookie and candle which he ate and did not share!!.  I managed to hand feed one of the javelina tonight and that was kind of neat and yes, they do stink -they smell skunky.  John partied like there was no tomorrow and is now tucked into bed and snoring!!  A good day was had by all and it is now time for me to shut off the lights and lock the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment