Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday, February 8/2012

It is  cloudy again this morning but at least the sun is managing to break through at times so it is not quite as dreary as it was yesterday.  I had to go refill the bird feeder again this morning as it was empty again!!  I fear these little winged wonders are going to put us in the poor house!!
Keith was over for a quick visit today and mentioned that Charlotte was busy cleaning the fifth wheel - made me think that I should clean the bus -NOT!!  She is so making me look bad!!
John was busy tinkering in the trailer and mucking with the jeep doing Lord only knows what but later came in with the flattened coin I found under the train bridge all shiny and sparkling.  He had taken the grinder to it to "clean it up" and managed to grind the statue of liberty off the back of the coin!!  I was so mad I could have poked his eyes out!!  Who, in their right mind does shit like that?  Now the coin, that had a bit of character, has NONE.  I should stuff it down his throat!!  As our oldest son Jace would say "you just can't have nice things"!!
I sat outside for a bit today then had to come in when the sun went down due to the chill in the air.  Supper needed to be cooked anyway.   After that, it was TV and my book then into bed.  Tomorrow is Thursday so that means shuffleboard and partying so I really do need my beauty rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment