Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tuesday, January 31/2012

Well, it is the last day of January and the sun is shining and it looks like it will be another nice day today.  I really have to head into town later as we are out of milk and the beer supply is getting rather low as well!!
Back from town and I really have nothing on my agenda.  It will be a rather relaxing day I think!!
I actually spent most of the day in the sunshine reading my book.  The birds were very busy all around me and yesterday, I was able to move the hummingbird bird feeder successfully and so far, the hummingbirds are the only ones to have found it!!  Hopefully it takes a few days for the bees to hone in on it and the little birds can drink without their interference.
John was once again mucking around with the jeep and then went for a visit down to Keith and Charlotte's as neither one of us has seen them since Sunday.
Caesar salad and roast chicken for supper then I went and watched TV lying in bed.  Such a lazy ass!!
When John turned on the big TV tonight, there was no signal.  This happened last year too when Larry and Ariane were here because I remember Larry saying he had no signal and when we checked ours, it was the same.  When I phoned Star Choice last year, they told me that for some reason, the receiver de-programs itself and needs to be re-booted so I imagine that this is the same thing that needs to be done this year too.  I will deal with this issue in the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment