Sunday, February 5, 2012

Friday, February 3/2012

Our view of the sunset from inside the trailer





Well, the sun is shining like crazy today and it looks like it will be another nice day.  I have to run back into town today as the birdseed is almost gone and so is the beer!!  If we are going quadding tomorrow, I will have to replenish the supply as Superbowl is Sunday and it will definitely not be cool to run out of beer during Superbowl.
When I got back to the bus, the birds had finished off the seed in their feeder and were sitting in the tree looking rather expectantly at me!!  I quickly got them straightened around with more seed and cleared the dead bees out of their water so now everything is back on track!!
John asked if I had stopped at the UPS store to pick up his parcels and since I did not know that they were even there, said "no".  What, now I have to be a mind reader!! [She don't listen]!
John headed into town (good thing I put gas in the jeep) to get his parcels and was back in time for happy hour and bird watching!!  The little chipmunk was busy stuffing his face with seeds today so he provided the evening's entertainment.
Once the sun went down, we moved into the trailer and sat around the "campfire in a can".  We had a few more refreshments while we waited for the potato to cook then headed into the bus while the salmon was on the grill.  Supper was once again rather delicious.  It was then off to bed to get our beauty rest so that we could be ready for tomorrow's ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment