Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tuesday, May 31/2011

Could that be the sun??  Please, please, please, let it be the sun!!  I had watered the garden yesterday while I was watching the guys fix the Sami so now it needs the sun.  There are a few things that are starting to come up - lettuce, beets and the onions.  Woo Hoo!!
Today I must make some pickled eggs and a rhubarb crisp so I really should get started on those simple tasks because one never knows what the afternoon may bring.  I may cut the grass or maybe I will go fishing!!  Such a dilemma!!
I got all my tasks done and got half the grass cut before I ran out of gas!!  It was a good thing too as I was getting pretty tired!!  All that work in one day is really too much.
I see the lilacs are starting to bloom and it will only be a few more days then I will have a bouquet of sweet smelling Spring on my kitchen table.  Lilacs - a sure sign of Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment